Ministry of A6riculture & Farmers Welfare
Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare
Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi
Subject: Filling up of the post of
Deputy Director, Directorate of Cashewnut & Development, Kochi, Kerala -
It is proposed to fill up one post of Deputy Director (General Central Service, Group SA' Gazetted, Non-Ministerial) in the scale of Rs. 15,600-391001- PB-3 with Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/- (pre-revised), Pay Scale: Level 11 (67,700-2,08,700/-), Pay Index Cell-1 (Revised as per 7th CPC) in the Directorate of Cashew nut & Cocoa Development, Kochi, Kerala, a subordinate office under Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare on depu (including short-term contract) basis. The eligibility conditions are as follows:-
Deputation (including short term contract) :
Officers under the Central Government or State Government or Union Territorie Administration or Indian Council of Agricultural Research or Agricultural Universities or Public Sector Undertakings or recognised research institutions or Councils or Semi-Government or Autonomous or Statutory Organisations :-
(1) Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department ; or
(2) with five years' service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in pay band-3, Rs. 15600-39100/- with grade pay of Rs.5400/- or equivalent in the parent cadre or department ; or
(3) with six years' service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in pay band-2, Rs. 9300-34800/- with grade pay of Rs.4800/- or equivalent ; and
(B) Possessing the educational qualifications and experience prescribed for direct recruits under Column (7).
Note 1: The departmental officers in the feeder category who are in direct line of promotion shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation. Similarly, deputationists shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion.
Note 2 : Period of deputation (including short-term contract) including period of deputation (including short-term contract) in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization or department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not to exceed four years. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation
(Including short-term contract) shall not exceed fifty-six years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
Note 3 : For purposes of appointment on deputation, the service rendered on a regular basis by an officer prior to 1st January, 2006 or the date from which the revised pay structure based on the Sixth Central Pay Commission recommendations has been extended, shall be deemed to be service rendered in the corresponding grade pay or pay scale extended based on the recommendations of the Commission except where there has been merger of more than one pre-revised scale of pay into one grade with a common grade pay or pay scale and where this benefits will extend only for the post(s) for which that grade pay or pay scale is the normal replacement grade without any up gradation.
3. The crucial date for determining the eligibility will be the last date for receipt of applications. It is specifically mentioned that the candidates who apply for the posts will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently.
4. The officer selected on "deputation" basis will have the option to draw his grade pay plus deputation duty allowance or to have his pay fixed in the scale of pay attached to the post in accordance with DOPT OM No. 2/8/97-Estt. (Pay-II) dated 11.03 1998 as amended from time to time.
5. It is requested that applications (in duplicate) in the Performa given herewith or down-loaded from our website www.agricoop.nic.in neatly typed out in A-4 Size paper, from suitable and willing officials who are eligible and can be spared immediately in the event of their selection, may kindly be forwarded to Under Secretary (Hort.) Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare, Room No. 457, Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi-110001 along with their complete and up-to-date CR dossiers (photocopies of the CRs are to be got attested by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary to the Government of India) within 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. While forwarding the application, it may be verified/certified that the particulars furnished by the officers are correct and that no vigilance case is either pending or contemplated against them and no major/minor penalty has been imposed on them during the last ten years. APPLICATION WHICH ARE NOT IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT AND ARE NOT RECEIVED WITHIN THE STIPULATED PERIOD OR ARE NOT ACCOMPANIED WITH COMPLETE AND UP-TO-DATE CR DOSSIERS, VIGILANCE CLEARANCE, INTEGRITY CERTIFICATE OR STATEMENT SHOWING MAJOR/MINOR PENALTY, IF ANY, IMPOSED ON THE OFFICER DURING THE LAST 10 YEARS ARE LIABLE TO BE REJECTED.
6. It is requested that the vacancy may please be circulated amongst all the Departments of the State Government/U.T/ State Recognized Research Institutes.