Government of India
Department of Defense Production
Senior Quality Assurance Establishment (Armaments)
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for filling up the post of STENOGRAPHER a Central Service Group 'C' Non Gazetted, Non Industrial, Ministerial Post from candi-dates fulfilling the following qualitative requirements.
(a) Name of post – STENOGRAPHER
(b) Place of work - SQAE(A) Khadki, Pune - 411 003
(c) No. of post - One (01) - Un Reserved.
(d) Pay Scale PB-1 Rs, 25500/- plus allowances as admissible from time to time.
(e) Educational Qualifications - (i) 12th Class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University and
(ii) Skill Test norms on computers also
Dictation: 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute
Transcription: 50 Minutes (English) 65 Minutes (Hindi) (fi Age limit - 18 to 27 years as on closing date of advertisement and upto 40 years for departmental candidates.
(h) Probation- Two years
1 Applications on the proforma given below on plain paper, duly typed or neatly hand written, supported with attested copies of the relevant marks sheets/certificates etc. should reach The Admin Officer, Sr. Quality Assurance Estt (Armts), Khadki, Pune 411003 within 30 days from the date of publication.
2. The management reserves the right of rejecting applications on reasonable grounds.
3. The selection of candidates will be based on Multiple choice answers Written Examination followed by Skill Test and Medical fitness. The Optical Mark Reader (OMR) method of answer script will be used. 4. If two candidates secure same marks in the written test preference will be given to older candidate. (Date of birth will be considered) in case of same Date of birth /Age the bet-ter qualified candidate will be preferred,
5. Candidates will be shortlisted for the Stenographer Skill test on the basis of their per-formance (qualifying marks) in the Written Examination. The candidates will be given a dictation for 10 minutes in English / Hindi at the speed of 80 w.p.m. for the post of stenographer and thereafter transcription in the allotted time
6. Photographs pasted on the application to be duly attested by a serving Gazetted Officer.
7. No TA will be paid for the test, Written Exam, Trade Test.
8. Minimum qualification as asked above is essential. However, candidates with minimum qualification along with higher qualification may also apply.
9. Serving candidates should apply through proper channel with a certificate from the Head of Establishment that no disciplinary/ vigilance case is pending against them.
10. Canvassing in any form will be disqualified and candidature of such candidates is liable to be summarily rejected.
11. Candidates should super scribe "(Application for the post of STENOGRAPHER)" on the TOP of the envelope.
12. Incomplete or unsigned application and applications received without photographs or proper documents or received after due date will be summarily rejected.
13. All documents / testimonials in original regarding Date of Birth, Category, Qualification etc, will have to be produced at the time of the test, failing which the candidature will be cancelled.